300-HOUR ADVANCED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
A 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training unlike any other. The program is delivered in modules which allows you to start where you like and customize your course progression to suit your interests and schedule. This program is open to certified or registered yoga teachers with a minimum 200 hours of teacher training or 700 teaching hours in yoga.
Upgrade to the sought after 500 hour level with an emphasis in integrating the therapeutic* benefits of yoga.
The training consists of 5 (five) 50 hour modules in:
1. Yoga and Ayurveda - Designed for Yoga Teachers with an emphasis on the celestial aspects of Ayurveda philosophy; constitutional analysis; and integrating the concepts of Ayurveda into a group, private class, or to your own lifestyle.
2. Yoga and Mental Health - This module covers Trauma; PTSD; Substance Use; Depression and Anxiety and yoga as a tool in managing symptoms and considerations when designing and facilitating individual client and class programs.
3. Advanced Asanas - Designed to give the yoga teacher greater skill and confidence in teaching restorative classes; Yoga Nidra; advanced assisting and hands on adjustment from the therapeutic benefits of yoga; movement along the spine; yoga for cancer; the aging population and athletes.
4. Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle - An introspective look at eastern and western approaches to wellness using the ancient texts; Vedic philosophy and how spirituality can be integrated into the class and individual yoga programs.
5. Values, Ethics and the Business of Yoga: This broad module provides the theory and practical application of conducting effective intake assessments; program design for private clients; protocols for record keeping; professionalism, the privacy of the client and establishing relationships with healthcare providers. This module addresses liability considerations for the yoga teacher and how to build your business the yogic way.
In addition to the modules, 30 hours of clinical work is required working with an individual or small group, emphasizing the deeper physical and mental benefits of yoga and the intake and program development. 30 hours are online/self-study based.
Cost: $2800, save 200.00 by paying tuition in full
$3000 payable in 12 monthly payments
Duration: The program can be completed within 13 months or take 2 years, depending upon your schedule. The program is designed to meet one weekend a month for contact hours. July & August's modules are online/self-study.
For yoga teachers who already have their 200-hours, you’ll be well on your way to attaining your 500-hour yoga teacher training designation with the addition of these 300-Hour YTT classes.
*"The yoga therapy components of our [courses/training] are based on our [non-YAR credential or other qualification], not derived from our status as a RYS with Yoga Alliance Registry."